- Estate planning is important for everyone: whether single or married with children, individual or business owner, wealthy or not. Estate plans should be used by everyone to organize your personal and financial affairs so that you and your friends and family are prepared in the event of disability, illness, or death.
- Proper planning allows for arranging your care when needed and for the disbursement of your estate. It can also help your beneficiaries minimize tax consequences, so that they receive as much as possible.
- Estate planning is complex, but that does not meet it needs to be difficult or strenuous for you. The key is to hire an experienced attorney to create a plan specifically tailored to your needs and wishes.
- Our team works with you to determine the best plan for your assets, needs, and desires, and then design the plan created precisely for you.
The legal team should be a business builder, not a blocker. As a corporate client, we entrench ourselves in your business – how it’s organized and how it operates. This allows us to provide support which is responsive to your particular needs, eliminating rounds of ambiguous back-and-forth and wasted effort.
flat fee projects or recurring membership services
To best serve our business clients, we operate on a model opposed to the hourly billing utilized by traditional law firms. Instead, most of our business support is offered on flat fee projects or through recurring monthly packages. This allows us to work efficient and productively, without concern for you over unknown and confusing billing.
If you need legal support on a one-off matter, our flat fee projects serve your needs. These projects are provided at flat fees covering everything from sign-on to completion of the matter. Examples of these flat fee projects include:
- Business Formations
- Real Estate Transactions
- Contract Reviews or Drafting
- Trademark Registrations
- Buyouts and Sales
As your business grows, however, you’ll likely find that you require regular, ongoing legal advice and support on a variety of issues. And you’ll want that support to come from somebody who really knows your business. Traditional law firms, where you hire on and off as needs arise, are not equipped for that level of support and experience. And the hourly rates they charge are too expensive and fluctuating to be a practical, long-term solution for your business. But hiring a full-time, in-house counsel can provide its own challenges.
Between salary and benefits, the average in-house counsel can cost $200,000 or more each year. And that’s before you add in the costs of office space, technology, support staff, and additional costs! That’s just too much for most small businesses – and even larger businesses – to afford. Instead, you need a solution that scales and evolves along with your business.
To create that solution, we provide flexible subscription counsel options to businesses at flat, monthly rates that make sense for your business. Our solution makes it possible for sole proprietors, startups, and companies with limited budgets to access top-tier legal expertise, and to scale up that support until the time is right to hire their own in-house staff. Our firm becomes part of your team and gives you the legal advice you need the same way that an in-house lawyer would, at a fraction of the cost. Working with us will give you the peace of mind and confidence that comes from knowing your legal matters are being handled efficiently and properly.
To put it simply, we’re there for you when you need it. By having us continually involved in your business, we are able to understand your business better than any other law firm. We advise businesses of all shapes and sizes in many different industries, and we bring that experience for your benefit.